Forums

Questions with recent activity

0 votes

Case360 - Casefolder

Posted Jan 23 by Luis Eduardo Soares.

I have a situation in which when there is a Casefolder I'm not able to return to the home screen. The only way to access the home is opening a new IE tab. I wonder if there is any java code to implement a workaround solution. Best regards, Luis. If [more]

358 views. 0 answers.

0 votes

Case360 Confirmation message

Posted Oct 01 by vamsipriya maddipatla.
Updated Oct 01.

Hello, I would like to show some confirmation message with yes or no options like "Are you sure?" kind of message when we click on dispatch buttons. If anyone has an idea to implement this with customization, Please let me know. [more]

Last activity Oct 01 by vamsipriya maddipatla.
320 views. 0 answers.

0 votes

Case360 Applets

Posted May 21 by Alan Hitchings.

**BY Dan Ewing**   What should I do if I have Case360 users from external sources and I'm not sure if they can have a JRE and/or Applet installed on their computer?

Last activity May 21 by Alan Hitchings.
270 views. 1 answer.

0 votes

Case360 Administrator Job Description

Posted May 18 by Alan Hitchings.

**By Abrice**   I wanted to ask if anyone knew of a Case360 Administrator job description or list of duties performed only by the Administrator and not a Developer. I checked the support site with no luck so I thought I would ask [more]

Last activity May 18 by Alan Hitchings.
248 views. 3 answers.

0 votes

Case360 - Hyperlink on result page for excel sheet generation

**By JAGDISH MASSAND**   I noticed in Case360 -> Queries we can create a query which can directly generate an excel sheet for search results. I would want to know if there is a way to have a query which will display results [more]

203 views. 2 answers.

0 votes

Script doQuery() Problem

**By -removed-**   I am new to Case360.  I do not have the formal training.  I am strictly trying to follow instructions and examples in the help.   I am trying to execute doQuery() and consistently getting [more]

263 views. 1 answer.

0 votes

Anyone else using Case360 11.x UX?

**By Kelly Romer** Hi all, We are currently on 11.2.x in Beta. It's the newest version of Case360 with the integrated UI capabilities. We are going to be going live in about 3 weeks, and I was wondering if anyone else out there [more]

249 views. 3 answers.

0 votes

What is the scope to use Case360 application on cloud

Updated May 18.

**BY KISHORSINH GOHIL**   Hi,   Anyone has used Case360 application on cloud (SAS or IAS)? Just want to know that how can we use any case360 application on cloud and what are the pros and cons for same if we consider [more]

275 views. 1 answer.

0 votes

Case360 & Authentication

**By Scott Ghidiu**   How is Authentication handled within Case360?

183 views. 3 answers.

0 votes

TRASH IN CASE360

**By James Chambo**   Hello.. Some users of Case360 product are asking for the ability to delete and restore deleted contents and cases (Trash Management).  I suggest that you think about this issue in the next releases [more]

198 views. 1 answer.