Posted Dec 10 by Nandini G.

Hi
I am frequently facing the below issue while deploying any app and tried all possibilities(process monitor) to debug the file locking the folder deployment but I am not able to trace the root cause.Please suggest

Deployment status : Locked.

[DeploymentQueueConsumer Thread] ERROR monitor.impl.DeploymentSchedulerImpl - An unexpected error occurred while processing the deployments queue Failed to activate deployment of Application - Failed to move app of type/s app, desktop from staging to its final deploy location. Access was denied by the host please ensure that there aren't any processes/applications locking this area of the disk.
com.opentext.otag.exception.OTAGException: Failed to activate deployment of Application - Failed to move app of type/s app, desktop from staging to its final deploy location. Access was denied by the host please ensure that there aren't any processes/applications locking this area of the disk.

3 Answers

BEST ANSWER: As chosen by the author.

Hi,

Please check that the Tomcat process user has write permission to the Tomcat Home directory and all sub-directories.

Regards,
Pete.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
Yes ,I have write permission to the Tomcat Home directory and all sub-directories but still apps are getting locked.

enter image description here

Issue is resolved.Thank you

You have subscribed and will receive email notifications of updates to this topic. To unsubscribe, uncheck the checkbox.

Statistics

Related categories

Your answer

To leave an answer, please sign in.